Monday, August 5, 2013

Suzette – always satisfying



We trooped off to Suzette in Bandra for a quick lunch before a meeting in Worli, recently. It’s one of my favourite eating joints and this blog is to share this place with you and encourage you to visit it soon. You’ll definitely become a regular…..

I had my usual – Foret (a savoury vegetarian crepe oozing with emmenthal cheese, mushrooms and spinach). You can imagine how delectable this is – that I, the hard core carnivore, chose this over a non-veg crepe. My companion M had the Mediteranee crepe, which contained grilled chicken, olive tapenade, tomatoes and mozzarella. We had the Soleil salad to accompany the crepes, which was perfect – roquette, cherry tomatoes, tapenade and mozzarella with a refreshing olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing.

For desert, I had my standard - the dark hot chocolate which is guaranteed to send a chocoholic to chocolate paradise. We shared the day's special – a baked cheesecake. Quite yummy – can’t wait to return.

What always adds to the authenticity is seeing French people eating there.

The cost was approx. Rs 650 per head. The only down side it that we had to sit outside and the place was buzzing (with flies) unfortunately. So it you have to sit outdoors get a table near the fan ….   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment